Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CSTS Boston tickets are a-go!

Sah-weet! Our local Can't Stop the Serenity event in Boston is set to show both Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long blog as well as our beloved Serenity. Since our sci-fi calendar has landed on the year of Browncoat, our tickets have been purchased and we're making the trek out for the midnight showing. Yes, I did say midnight. Well, it's technically 11:55, so people who bought Friday tickets know which show they really are attending.

Enter stage right: As I am typing this very entry, Mr. Wonderful walks in, kisses my head with squeaky kiss noises, and not knowing I'm updating with our swanky new-to-us-but-old-skool-blogger, informs me he's downloaded the This American Life with Joss Whedon, reminding me that our geekdom has certain limits as we did not attend the theater showing nor the re-broadcast. Not that I didn't want to, but because I forgot.

Ok, off to make dinner. The stove timer just beeped!

No comments:

Post a Comment